Friday 23 August 2013

Tinder Profile

This one should probably come under the Rules of Tinder, but as I don't put it into practice, I am certainly in no position to preach about it. Every girl and guy alike wants to have the best possible profile, so all their likes are reciprocated in matches, and their Tinder journey(s) begin.



It is no word of a lie that a fast paced London lifestyle has taken its toll on my body, and mainly my BMI. I wouldn't say I am unrecognisable from my former self, however I am definitely carrying more weight around all the best areas of the body and at a petite 5'4", I shamefully come under the 'overweight' section in the body mass index. #FML



Granted my breasts probably weigh the equivalent of two 1kg bags of sugar, which the index does not take into consideration, and I would probably classify myself as big boned which must contribute to it but the plain reality is, I am just 1.5 stone too heavy.



With this in mind, and well aware I no longer look at my best, I did what any normal girl would do... I uploaded photos from 3 years ago.



I justify this to myself by the facts that I am still as fun/frivolous/out spoken as I was back then, I just didn’t wobble as much. #girlusedtosquat

*disclaimer - I do not pretend this ever was or ever will be me

…and I am well aware in the business world there is a high chance that this sort of false advertising would land you in court.



However if you arrive to meet your date and he still recognises you, despite these small differences, then you are winning!  




....because although it doesn't look as good, you know you'd still eat it. #lawsofattraction

Follow me on twitter for updates @shivermetinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.